Young Scientist Award
Who is eligible to enter?
Physicians, scientists & researchers born in 1987 or after
What is this competition all about?
The Scientific Committee of the Australasian International Breast Congress – Australasian Society for Breast Disease (ASBD), World Congress on Controversies in Breast Cancer (CoBrCa) and Breast Surgeons of Australia and New Zealand (BreastSurgANZ), invites young scientists and researchers to submit their work and to join the Young Scientist Award competition.
The winner(s) will receive a “cash prize” and the abstract will be presented as an oral presentation.
In addition, abstracts of the winners will be published in the journal “Clinical Breast Cancer”, published by Elsevier.
Wow! How do I enter?
It’s very simple.
1. Submit your abstract via the Congress website no later than Wednesday, July 6, 2022.
2. Register and pay registration fees.
3. Include your date of birth during the registration process.
Great! So what are the guidelines for submitting?
- Submitters must be born in 1987 or after.
- Submitters must be the first author of the abstract.
- Attendance at the Congress by the winner is mandatory in order to receive and collect the award.
- Winner(s) who cancel for any reason will not be entitled to collect their award.
Note that abstracts sent by email or fax will automatically be rejected.
Best Poster Award
All poster presentations are automatically entered into the competition. The posters will be judged on site and winners will receive a cash prize.
|Young Scientist Award winner CoBrCa 2019, San Francisco:
Jennie Gilliman, Australia
|Best Poster Prize winner CoBrCa 2019, San Francisco:
Asha Reddy, India
The organizing committee reserves the right to change the conditions
at any time without notice