Register for the Australasian International Breast Congress
Australasian International Breast Congress – Australasian Society for Breast Disease (ASBD), 6th World Congress on Controversies in Breast Cancer (CoBrCa) and Breast Surgeons of Australia and New Zealand (BreastSurgANZ).
Registration for 2022 will open soon.
Fees include: AIB Congress scientific updates, newsletters, access to accepted abstracts, participation in the AIB Congress, participation in the young scientist competition, the AIB Congress e-Book, Congress material, AIB Congress certificate, free access to AIB Congress Networking Reception and catering during official congress breaks (coffee/tea and lunch) as indicated in the congress prorgam for onsite participants.
* Optional half-day workshops will be held on Thursday, October 13, 2022
* Registration to workshops is open to participants who are registered to the congress only (in person or virtual).
* Fees to workshops include: Participation in workshop, access to coffee break (for onsite participants), certificates of attendance
1Nurses, Students, Allied Health Professionals and Consumer Advocates must provide proof confirming your status, which you will be requested to provide during the registration process.
**Members of ASBD and BreastSurgANZ (See tab below on how to become a member)
All fees include 10% GST
For registration enquiries:
Australia: 1300 061 814
International: +61 3 8657 4987
- Become an ASBD and BreastSurgANZ member
- Group Registration
- Cancellation Policy
- Information Sharing Consent Form
- ASBD Dinner - Members Only
- International Travel
AIBC2022 recognises that there may be international and national travel restrictions. A virtual option, including workshops, will be available for participants, thus making it a hybrid Congress and thereby allowing for local and international participation. For delegates who register for the onsite congress and will not be able to participate in person due to changing travel restrictions, registration fees will be transferred to a virtual category and the difference in price will be refunded. For delegates who register for the virtual congress and will be able to participate in person due to changing travel restrictions, registration fees will be transferred to the onsite category and the difference in price will be charged.
Cancellation of participation will be as per the cancellation policy.
Join ASBD before you register to receive the discount.
ASBD member benefits and fees
If you would like to register more than 20 attendees please Email us for further information.
Bank charges are the responsibility of the payer and should be paid in addition to the fees.
A copy of the bank transfer will be required in order to confirm registration.
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of full payment.
- Postmarked until August 16, 2022 – 100% refund (minus $ 50 handling fee).
- Postmarked as of August 17, 2022 until September 13, 2021 – 50% refund.
- No refund from September 14, 2022.